Wednesday, August 20, 2014

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL FACE AND BODY CLEANSER by LUSH






A huge fan of LUSH I’ve used their products for years having been won over by the freshness of their items underscored not only by the effectiveness of their use but by the smiling sticker on each item that states who made it, on what date, and a when the product should be used by date.  Absolute honesty and absolutely wonderful products!

For me Let The Good Times Roll is a unique Face and Body Cleanser as it has a bit of texture to it.  So, since my skin can be somewhat sensitive I use it several times a week on my face and every day for the rest of the torso.  Skin feels instantly refreshed and clean.

The scent is subtle as (thankfully) Lush products are - it’s a bit hard to define - sort of salty, rather sweet.  Good things, if you will, which makes a lingering aroma attractive.  Or so the Mr. Tells me at bedtime.

Thank you LUSH for always satisfying products and the integrity with which you present them.

- Gail Cooke

No comments:

Post a Comment